Students are our hopes in these difficult times.
They are our future, and I strive and will always do my best to contribute to the development of education in the right direction.
This time I got an invitation to teach and talk to students at the Polytechnic faculties of the University of Zenica.
This public lecture on “MICROSOFT CLOUD TECHNOLOGY” will be held at the amphitheater at the Polytechnic University of Zenica, on Thursday, March 21, 2019, at 2:00 pm.
The topics will be the following:
* Web 4.0
* Internet Things (IoT) and Cloud
* Cloud technology architecture
* Microsoft Azure – Microsoft Cloud Platform
* Cloud Infrastructure Security
* Cloud IT Infrastructure
* Currently available Cloud technologies
For more information visit this link
Hope to see you!