Use Problem Steps Recorder to automatically capture the steps you take on a computer, including a text description of where you clicked and a picture of the screen during each click (screen shot). Once you capture these steps, you can save them to a file that can be used by a support professional or someone else helping you with a computer problem, or you can build a step by step instructions to help others.
1. On the Start screen enter Problem
2. Run Record steps to reproduce a problem
3. Click Start Record
4. Steps recorder will record everything you do. At the end clickStop Record
5. Watch every recorded step by screenshot and text.
6. You can save the it by clicking Save